Our spa is located in the south of Champagne and on the borders of Lorraine and Burgundy ...
Office de Tourisme de Bourbonne-les-Bains
Tel. : 03 25 90 01 71 - email@example.com
SHUTTLE CULMONT-CHALINDREY> BOURBONNE-LES-BAINS:
- A "Transport on demand" service (TAD / TGV) runs by reservation from Monday to Sunday including public holidays between Culmont-Chalindrey station and the Bourbonne-les-Bains thermal spa during TGV transit times (between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. and from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.).
SHUTTLE BOURBONNE-LES-BAINS > CULMONT-CHALINDREY:
- Departure from Bourbonne-les-Bains in the morning at 7 a.m. and in the evening at 6 p.m. (reservation required).
This transport service can also be used for travelers on other trains from all sources or destinations: Paris, Reims ...
Two conditions, the reservation is obligatory AND the time slots for the pick-up by the shuttle in Culmont-Chalindrey station are between 8h and 9h and from 19h to 20h.
- Take advantage of this service for only € 3 per person per trip!
- At the latest the day before the day of your trip by calling (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m., the reservation center)
- Phone : Numéro Vert: 0 800 330 130
7days/7 web site : www.toptransport52.fr
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org specifying :
• The desired date • The departure or arrival time of the TGV
• The desired stopping or drop-off point • Mandatory a phone number
BY BUS FROM PARIS
SHUTTLE : PARIS > BOURBONNE-LES-BAINS
Leave with peace of mind and in complete safety for your spa treatment.
From Coach Park Paris-Porte Maillot (Boulevard Pershing)
• Easy drop-off by car
• Accessible by metro line N ° 1, Porte Maillot station
• Accessible by RER line C1 Neuilly Porte Maillot station
• A very comfortable coach: toilet on board, reclining seats, picnic on board possible.
Informations and booking: 04 79 35 38 50 or www.valvital.fr
To know more...
BY THE ROAD
Follow N19, D417 et D460
By Highway :
Exit n° 8 Montigny-le-Roi - Bourbonne les Bains