NATURE WORKSHOPS AT NATUR'AILES
- to make the general public aware of the environment and the richness of nature.
- to reconnect it with forgotten local peasant values, all through the practice and exchange of knowledge and know-how.
- discover the world of bees and insects.
- Show and explain ecological gardening practices.
We regularly offer workshops on:
- ecological gardening
- Edible plants
- Vegetarian cooking / gluten-free
- the aromatic plants
- the size of the trees.
... And on request: interventions on the awakening to taste, consumption, transmission and memory in schools, colleges, media libraries, retirement homes and specialized centers.
Many workshops throughout the summer and also in the fall!
- LOCAL KNOW-HOW
- WITH PLANTS
... and other events!
DOWNLOAD OUR PROGRAM
Where to eat? Where to sleep?
Campervan service area